This group is seeking additional leadership, please step up and show interest by helping to coordinate an individual meetup or participate in the leadership of the group as a whole.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below the introduction. If you do not agree, please leave the group immediately.
What is this group about:
This group is mainly about socializing without stretching your budget too much. This means taking advantage of free events and free places (parks, beaches) as well as events at reduced prices.
The groups tends to enjoy:
- Museum & Aquarium discounts
- Movie specials around town
- Happy Hours
- The Beach
- Walking the Ringling bridge
- BBQs and Picnics at a public park or the beach
These events allow us to get to know each other and build friendships as a first priority. If this appeals to you, please join this group. Don't be shy.
One last thing: This group was originally predicated on the idea of catering to the 30s and 40s range. While the group will still focus on this category, others are welcome. Please note that there are plenty of established meetup groups for 20s and 50s or older.
As stated above, the group wants additional members to participate in the leadership team to schedule events and help coordinate and administer the Meetup group. Message me to suggest an event or become part of the team.
Group Terms and Conditions:
By signing up (or not leaving the group after reading these terms or not leaving the group after the terms have been modified) you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) The leadership team reserves the right to remove any member for any reason at any time.
2) This group supports the concept of freedom and does not tolerate any discriminatory or racist behavior or language.
3) Each member pays for himself or herself at the events.
4) Three strikes you're out! If you sign up for an event and do not show up (without informing an organizer) 3 times, you will be removed from the group.