Marc Grue presents his Molecule library (web (http://www.scalamolecule.org/) | github (https://github.com/scalamolecule/molecule)), a Scala meta-DSL on top of Datomic (http://www.datomic.com/), the database of immutable quintuplet facts.
1. Give a brief introduction to Datomic and its powers
2. Touch upon how he uses Scala macros to build a meta-DSL around Datomic
3. Make a tour through Molecule features and
4. Discuss how Molecule can make database access a more integral part of your domain modelling.
• 18:00 Doors open
• 18:30 Presentations begin
• 19:30 Mingle
• 20:30 Doors close
Food and beverages (Falafel with vegetarian and meat options) will be available.
The entrance door should be open from 18:00, otherwise ring Contract Analytics at the entrance door and go to the top floor or call[masked] if you're late.