As a Lean/Agile Community – our goal is to learn, discover new tools and techniques, collaborate, and share our experiences (good and not-so-good). As a member expect to discuss different obstacles and impacts to scaling agile and Lean-Thinking at large enterprise levels. We welcome new-comers, entrepreneurs, executives, product managers, software developers, established businesses, start-ups, as well as large corporate institutions. So bring your Agile values and principles, Systems Thinking and Lean Startup thoughts along. Be prepared to collaborate, share your questions, ideas, opinions and goals. a place to build a community of people interested in learning and collaborating about ways of implementing lean/agile practices in large enterprises. Topics include but are not limited to:
• SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
• Intro to Scaled Agile Framework: SAFe Framework will focus on the team, program, portfolio, Lean|Agile product development flow, key values of the framework, and how this will all benefit your organization.
• Agile Methodologies and practices such as XP and FDD (Feature Driven Development)
• From an Executive perspective- What is in it for me?, What are my responsibilities?, What will change for me?, How will my organization benefit from all of this?
We will explore how these methods relate to business model innovation, service design, quality driven product development, design strategy, and visual strategy.
• Meetup Objectives:
- Collaborate/Make Connections - Hear thoughts and ideas from International Thought Leaders - Hear from local experts, members and venders about tools that are available - Brainstorm with peers - Exchange ideas - Learn from others' mistakes (Avoidance) - Learn how to adapt in an Agile Transformation