Scene Out is an LGBTQ+ social group for those looking to make friends with shared interests. The events will mostly include cinema trips ranging from mainstream movies to indie films, from LGBT-themed cinema to film classics. We’re also planning to introduce theatre trips, casual meetups and day trips in and around London. We offer an alternative to the club scene, a great place for those who like to nerd out over movies, theatre and other interests...so come on and join us...
1. We're a passionate group who all have a shared love of the big screen and stage... nobody likes a spoiler, so please don't ruin the surprises for other members.
2. We need to know what to call you when we meet you so members should have their name on their profile.
3. Much as we love a good landscape picture, we would rather see your pretty faces... therefore members should have a clear face picture on their profile.
4. Members must show mutual respect for all other members at all times; including respecting the diversity of the group and no abusive or disrespectful language that may cause offence. Our aim is to create an inclusive LGBTQ+ community of friends and allies who support each other, leaving people's politics out of the picture!
5. Should members receive harassment or disrespectful messages via the private message function, they should report this to the organising team.
6. Save your spam for the kitchen cupboard, members should not send spam or promotional messages to other members.
7. Members should update their RSVPs for events if they can no longer attend. Frequent 'no-shows' may result in a membership suspension or cancellation.
8. Our aim is to create an active community of members with shared interests and an opportunity to build friendships so to ensure our membership is a true reflection of our community we will remove any members that have not been active in the past 6 months.