Hi researchers and science friends,
I'm happy to announce our next meeting, which promise to be very interesting and inspiring!
==== Neuroscience and Art ====
Some people think that science and art are opposite to each other. But others know that's definitely not true!
If so, how do art and science interact? Science inspires artists and scientists are inspired by art. A lot of interesting projects emerge at the interface between science and art.
We'll go into such projects, that connect latest advances in neuroscience with the imagination of the modern artists.
The talk will be given by Ilya Zakharov, neurophysiologist, science popularizer and Reseacher in Psychological Institute of Russian Academy of Education.
Program of our meeting:
• 19:15 - 19:30 Registration
• 19:30 - 20:30 Neuroscience and art
• 20:30 - 20:45 Break
• 20:45 - 21:30 Discussion part and free talk
Official language: English.
Directions how to get to the event:
1. Take exit 1C from Roppongi metro station.
2. Find the entrance to the office lobby (main entrance near big spider statue).
3. Find Katerina and join our group.
If you cannot find me or you've got other problem, call[masked].
Please, don't be late. You can't enter the bldg after 19:30.