THIS MEETUP IS BEING RESCHEDULED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTIONS! We will announce a date shortly.
Ocean Protocol and Blockchain for Science join forces to explore current developments in blockchain applications in research, science and knowledge creation on the occasion of the 2nd Max-Planck Bloxberg Summit (https://www.mpdl.mpg.de/en/events/mpdl/538-second-bloxberg-summit-for-consortium-members.html).
Talks and discussions:
• Manan Patel, Ocean Protocol: On-premise compute to accelerate Covid-19 research and vaccination development
• Dave Kochalko, artifacts.ai: Announcing the JBBA x artifacts portal
• Paul Kohlhaas, Molecule.to: Combining blockchain funding and lab cloud to tackle the innovation crisis in drug development
• Sönke Bartling, Blockchain For Science
- Announcement of the 3rd Blockchain For Science CON 2020
- Blockchain for research grants & early science investments and innovation sharing incentivization:
- Bundesblock.de [submission to the blockchain strategy of the German government with respect to science]
(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gaK7c3OcFmPvvEuXRABXvyFp9HioH0VVAE9CsIRfugo/edit) - contributions and comments appreciated