- Book Launch Party - Driving Value with Sprint GoalsSF Experience, Amersfoort, UT
Let’s celebrate the launch of Maarten Dalmijn’s book Driving Value with Sprint Goals together.
- Register via Meetup if you want to join on-location
- Register via LinkedIn Events to join virtually (Register for online)
You almost can’t look any happier, right? However, pictures can be deceiving.
Writing a book is completely different than it looks like in this picture. It’s filled with crazy and frustrating twists and turns.
If you want to know the real story of what it’s like to write a book, and what writing a book has in common with Sprint Goals, then you should attend this exclusive book launch event.
Do you have a burning question about Sprint Goals or Humble Planning?
Do you want to get your book signed?
By the way, if you don't have the book yet, you can order it via bol.com
Now is your chance.
Maarten will share his journey of writing a book and all his struggles and mistakes. He will walk you through his publishing journey to underline the power of Sprint Goals and Humble Planning.
19:30 Walk-in + Snacks
21:00 Drinks and bites
- The Cultural Kaleidoscope: A journey to unlock the power of Cross-Cultural TeamsSF Experience, Amersfoort, UT
IN PERSON. please only register if you can be physically present!
Greetings, agile enthusiasts, and cultural adventurers!
Let's embark on an exciting journey where diversity thrives, creativity flourishes, and innovation knows no boundaries! In today's interconnected world, organizations are increasingly relying on cross-cultural teams to drive their success. To navigate this fascinating landscape, we invite you to our immersive and interactive Cultural Kaleidoscope Meet-up!
Scrum Faciltators host(s)
17:30-18:30 Food (Pizza), socializing, etc
21:00 Please go home you lovely people...
- Fresh topics and content (testing grounds?)
- Energizing, inspiring and actionable sessions
- Open and inclusive - English preferred to enable more people to join
- Please help us with guidance to accommodate your specific situation. For instance, dietary needs or other specifics to help you experience the meetup optimally.
- Language: english unless we have a strict dutch understanding audience... We are willing to explore ways to enable attendance for non english speakers, contact us please.