What we're about
After a much too-long Covid hiatus, the DevSecOps Seattle Meetup kickoff some gathering opportunities both virtual and in-person. Our goal is to create a positive inclusive and safe environment for people to come to network, discuss, share and consume DevSecOps-related content that will be valuable as it relates to the importance of security in the development and operations lifecycle.
Do you have an interesting DevSecOps-related talk that you would like to share with the community? Awesome! Submit your talk to:
Our Meetup is looking for a wide variety of talks across DevSecOps-related topics including conceptual, "how-to", technology-oriented, or thought leadership, with or without hands-on code and technology demos, single speaker, multi-speaker, and panel discussions.
We are NOT looking for vendor product pitches.
Here are some sample topics we would love to have some talks on:
• DevSecOps Best Practices: Technology
• Application-level Auditing and Scanning
• Setting up a Security Champions Program
• Source Code Scanning
• Developing a DevSecOps Culture in your organization
• Secure Coding Practices/Security as Code
• Integrating information security into agile development
• DevSecOps Version Control, Metadata, and Orchestration
• Security Tooling in CI/CD or CI/CD for Patching
• Dynamic Application Scanning Tools (DAST)
• Incident Management
• Host Hardening
• DevSecOps Automation and Configuration Management
• Pre & Post Deployment Auditing and Best Practices