A First-Hand Conversation on the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things will profoundly re-shape marketing. As objects in all corners of our lives become connected to the web what does it mean for brands and customers? To help provide insight, and a lively discussion, eSage Group and PSAMA has arranged a premium collection of senior-level thinkers from some of the area’s strongest brands, all together on one panel.
See first-hand how Vivint is revolutionizing digital homes, how INRIX is an innovator in the automotive industry, and how Intel is enabling all these exciting changes. Kristina Bergman of Ignition Partners will provide a broad industry view of the opportunities of the Internet of Things and its impact to our every day lives and in our marketing efforts.
Learning Lounge: An All-New Event Format
At the Learning Lounge, Seattle Marketing Analytics, PSAMA members, and non-members alike are invited to join together for an evening at SUR, one of Seattle’s most talked-about venues. Enjoy food and drink (ticket prices includes cocktails and light hors d'oeuvres) while learning from some of the Northwest’s most innovative brands how the Internet of Things is starting to re-shape marketing.
• Gregg Berkeley (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=15352953&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1399478616090%2Ctas%3Agregg%2Cidx%3A1-1-1), Global Sales Director of IoT, Intel (http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/iot/internet-of-things-starts-with-intelligence-inside.html)
• Brandon Bunker (http://esagegroup.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=220555c84c988b5fcc057e128&id=542f1cb38c&e=179cea8df2), Senior Director of Analytics, Vivint (http://esagegroup.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=220555c84c988b5fcc057e128&id=01ad754d9e&e=179cea8df2)
• Justin Graham (http://esagegroup.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=220555c84c988b5fcc057e128&id=dc5343d77d&e=179cea8df2), Director of Product Management, INRIX (http://esagegroup.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=220555c84c988b5fcc057e128&id=d0d2463d1b&e=179cea8df2)
• Kristina Kerr Bergman (http://esagegroup.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=220555c84c988b5fcc057e128&id=fe75784925&e=179cea8df2), Partner, Ignition Partners (http://esagegroup.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=220555c84c988b5fcc057e128&id=9fe1e7314a&e=179cea8df2)
• Duane Bedard (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=227996&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1398288537498%2Ctas%3Aduane%20bedar%2Cidx%3A1-1-1), President, eSage Group (http://www.esagegroup.com) (Moderator)
Tickets are $25 for all MAG members!
The Learning Lounge is replacing the normal monthly MeetUp at Fado's for the month of May. We will return to normal in June.
If folks like it, The Learning Lounge will hopefully become a quarterly (or so)event.