What we're about
This is the most active group for Seattle moms and dads who like to learn, do new things, and meet other parents. There are usually 2-3 activities to choose from every day Monday-Friday!!!
Of course, this group is open to expecting moms, working moms & dads, nannies, and other care givers with little ones.
Some group foundations include:
1) Support System: laugh, cry, and vent together
2) Learning: books (literary fiction/parenting/nonfiction), sharing stories, field trips, libraries, parenting classes
3) Babysitting: share babysitters or take turns babysitting (work in progress)
4) Resources: best baby products, places to shop, baby sales, motherly advice
5) Activities (walking around greenlake/mall, field trips, night outs, lunch/dinner, parenting classes)
Most of the activities are in North Seattle: Mosaic Coffee House (Wallingford), Green lake walks, Yoga classes, and monthly night outs.
The 30 event organizers also post events for the zoo, aquarium, library, museums, open door @ holistic center, indoor play areas, craft nights, classes, walks and whatever else they want to.
We're also looking for more event organizers, especially for toddlers, family, weekend events, and other parts of the Seattle area.
***Membership requirements are to log in once every 3 weeks and attend an activity once every month.***
This group is what YOU make it. So if the days, times, locations or activities don't work for you, PLEASE let me know of some ideas & activities that you're interested in hosting.
It takes a village to raise a child. So help us build that village for moms and care givers. We need all the help we can get!!!