SSN Talks Using Video, Amazon, Facebook & Google
This November the SSN covers more marketing ground outside of traditional SEO and SEM platforms. Bring a colleague, come early for apps, beverages and get ready for two great discussions!
Rick Cesari | RickCesari.com (http://rickcesari.com/)
Rick Cesari has helped major brands from GoPro to George Foreman
build billion dollar brands through Brand Response advertising and strategic video marketing. His upcoming book Building Billion Dollar Brands aims to put valuable knowledge of the big brands into the hands of inventors, small business owners, entrepreneurs, Amazon sellers and others to help create innovative, successful marketing campaigns.
A bestselling author, speaker, consultant, and marketing & brand strategy guru, Rick is bringing his expertise to us today to talk branding, video marketing and more.
Rick will discuss:
- 4 keys to making any video perform better!
- How video marketing changed the game for all brands
- The one way to get double-digit returns on your Amazon listing
- How video uses classic direct response marketing with a modern twist
- Modern marketing lessons learned from 25 years in direct response marketing
- What every entrepreneur should learn from GoPro
Robbin Block | BLOCKbETA Marketing (https://www.blockbeta.com/)
There’s no escaping the war that’s heating up between the three giants of online advertising. Yet advertisers need to figure out how to make the most of them to sell more products and services. Understanding how they’re different and where each excels will help you determine whether Amazon advertising or paid ads on Google and Facebook will work best for your business model and budget.
Robbin will discuss:
- Why people might search on Google first instead of going directly to Amazon
- How buyer journey impacts where and how you advertise
- What advertising opportunities are available on Amazon — even if you don’t have products there
- Key points to help you decide which one is right for you
Wednesday, November 14:
6:00 PM - Doors/refreshments/networking
7:00 PM - Announcements/Speakers
8:00 PM - Q&A
SSN Members: Free admission
We will be in CDK's 9th Floor offices @ 605 Fifth Ave South, Seattle WA 98104. We are less than a block from King Street Station (rail/bus) and there is ample street parking just east of the building.