You have an idea for a startup, but don't know what to do next?
In just three hours, the Startup Ideation Bootcamp will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, determine the next steps, and even recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading startup Founders designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Then, attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback. Join us for a fun evening!
- Dave Parker, Serial Entrepreneur and Advisor, VP at UP Global
- Bryan Rutberg Partner, AG Consulting Partners
- Mary Baker Anderson CEO, Calipa Partners
- Derrick Morton CEO, FlowPlay
Who Should Attend the Ideation Bootcamp?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone who would like feedback on their ideas or pitch.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.