addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Urban Homesteaders Message Board › Time for a new leader

Time for a new leader

A former member
Hello Members.

I'm Kandice, and I'm the organizer of Urban Homesteaders.  When I started this group on a cold February night a few years ago, I was dreaming of spring and all of the great things I wanted to do in my yard and around my house, and I was hoping to meet some great people who wanted to do the same.  And as you can tell by our impressive membership numbers, there are a lot of you out there who feel the same way.

Sadly, I've never been able to give this group the time it deserves.  And now, due to some major life changes, I need to give it up completely.  So, I'm looking for a new Organizer to take over.  The meetup dues are paid through the end of Feb, and at that time the new organizer needs to take over the cost, or the group will expire.  The meetup fees are $144 a year, paid directly to meetup every 6 months ($72 per 6 months).  I've always been adamant about keeping this group free, but as the new organizer, you are welcome to charge fees or solicit donations to cover your expenses.

Please email me if you're interested in taking over.

Thanks

Kandice