What we're about
Seattle Eastside Ski/Ride Meetup Group
Meet other local skiers & snowboarders to get out and enjoy the mountains. We offer both local and out-of-area ski & snowboard trips, carpools, weekend ski houses, regular social events, and advice to save you $ on lift tickets. We welcome skiers and boarders of all skill levels. Come join us on the slopes!
Unless you own the Epic or Ikon pass - or an alternative pass issued by individual ski areas, most resorts will likely be operating with rules where these pass holders have first rights on the mtns. if they start reaching capacity (usually holidays/wknds). So with La Nina in the forecast for this winter, we know there are a lot of you that will be getting up to your favorite resort. So get out and enjoy everything the Mountains have to offer. And see ya on the slopes! Stay safe & healthy everyone!!
NEW TO AREA? (Local Resort's Deals)
- Stevens Pass Ski Resort (Part of EPIC pass)
- Crystal Mtn Ski Resort (Part of IKON pass)
- Summit @ Snoqualmie (Part of IKON pass)
- Mt Baker - independent resort just east of Bellingham near Canadian/U.S. border
- Whistler/EPIC Pass - Edge Cards
- Mountain Collective - 2 days each @ 23 Resorts + 50% off each day thereafter
Alpental/Snoqualmie - http://www.summitatsnoqualmie.com
Baker - http://www.mtbaker.us/snow-report/
Crystal - http://crystalmountainresort.com
Stevens - http://www.stevenspass.com
Whistler - https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/the-mountain/mountain-conditions/snow-and-weather-report.aspx