Needs a location
Ugh. Who needs the reminder that Fall is quickly approaching?
Do you see signs of the season changing around you?
Sunday marks the first full day of Fall and on that note, that is this weeks topic:
Find something you feel represents or shows the coming season.
How to play:
1) You will have from sun up on Friday to sun down on Thursday to shoot your amazing "Fall" photo. Then submit your entry below on the discussion thread.
2) You will have till Thursday (11:00 PM-ish) to post your image. Then the thread closes.
3) Please remember to tag your photos with the appropriate tags and date.
*** Please refrain from posting photos from a previous time period. ***
They are to be shot during the current time frame, Friday thru Thursday. If you couldn't find anything for the week, there is always next week.
4) Please submit only one photo, so make it a good one! Use the Medium setting, it shows off your lovely image better :-)
5) And please remember, do not place your entry into the group pool since this event is not a group outing. Or on Meetup.com.
And yes, camera phones are OK to use! All camera types are welcome :-)
If you share your entry on Twitter, use #SeattleFlickrFriday #Flickr @SeattleFlickr #FlickrMeetup
I look forward to seeing your entries!
Go to Attendee List