[*] 0x00 Talk 01 - CCCamp 2019 report (Lio & g1smo)
A short report from CCCamp (Chaos Communication Camp) 2019 and what are the pitfalls for all first hackers who never visited CCCamp events before.
[*] 0x01 Review of last challenge (0x0D)
[*] 0x02 Hacking: Short CTF (60min)
Challenge 0x0F on https://ctf.lju.sectalks.org/
[*] 0x03 B33R
• Bring your laptop.
• Have a hypervisor software, e.g. VMWare player, Virtual box. It may be necessary for running some CTF challenges.
• Based on the number of participates for the CTF, the group may be divided into teams. PREPARE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. We will try to team up beginners with gurus. Those that want to go solo are still welcome to do so.
• This is a learning exercise for everyone. The idea is to think about problems, make friends and have fun. Don't treat it like a competition.
• The winner is the first team who solves the challenge. The winner will win the praise and admiration of fellow attendees. Gentle prods and hints will be offered during the session to move things along if people get stuck. The goal is to learn, not to beat your head against a wall for days on end.
• Have fun. Learn. Mentor if you are able to. Participate, or just socialize. This is supposed to be a fun, learning event for the security and hacker community.