With the recent news that our acting secular & religious co-organizers, Bjorn and John, must step down, and that Grant Steves will be unable to return as our secular co-organizer, we SBS attendees will gather to decide the future of the Secular Bible Study Meetup. We will:
1. Discuss and vote on new secular & religious co-organizers (or a co-organizer team).
2. Discuss and vote on new (and who!) secular & religious organizational co-sponsors.
3. Discuss and vote on new discussion topics and moderators.
4. Discuss and vote on new activities.
5. Discuss and vote on new locales or times.
SBS members interested in being an SBS co-organizer, and/or being on an SBS co-organizer team, and/or presenting & discussion-moderating one or more future SBS Meetups, please e-mail your interest(s) to Frank Burton (acting moderator for the organizational meeting), or when you RSVP for this meeting please reply to our three auto-questions.
We are now 101 SBS members, of all backgrounds and religious or secular persuasions -- one of the most uniquely inclusive groups in the Twin Cities. We have attended the SBS Meetups regularly, or infrequently; or we always intended to attend, but haven't yet done so.
It is now time for you to decide SBS's future. We want to see every one of you there, so RSVP now -- and RSVP "Yes!"
Assistant SBS Meetup Website Coordinator