We formed this group in order to support you as a writer and author. It’s our mission to ensure new authors get through the self-publishing of their books seamlessly, swiftly, and affordably. We regularly hold meetings and workshops that will help you with writing, structuring, titling, editing, designing, publishing, distributing, and marketing your book-baby.
It’s a fast moving industry and we’re staying on top of the changes so you don’t have to. If you want to put together a professional book you need all the details that go beyond your passion of writing. So join Self Publishing Experts of Boulder and stay on top of….
• how to choose the editor that’s right for you
• what copyright permissions you’ll need and what you don’t
• the ingredients for an eye-catching book cover
• the art of an enticing back-of-book blurb
• how to create a book title with buzz
• everything e-book
• how to avoid predatory publishing vendors
• what costs should be for each step of your publishing journey
• what’s the difference between a distributor and a wholesaler and how to get one
• book marketing do’s and don’ts
• how to get your book on the shelves of Boulder Bookstore and Tattered Cover! (We all love that as Boulder-ites, don’t we?)
• And of course much more as we keep an eye on this publishing revolution…