What we're about
This is a group for Artificial Intelligence enthusiasts willing to go the extra mile in becoming one of the best in their field. We are going to work on Machine Learning projects in small groups and help each other to overcome issues that could come up on the way. We are open for everybody, however for inexperienced participants it could be hard to follow since there will be no designated teacher who would help you to keep up.
List of previous meetups with related presentations and links can be find at http://seoulai.com .
Feel free to join ( https://seoulai.herokuapp.com/ ) our slack group (https://seoulai.slack.com (https://seoulai.slack.com/)) to discuss details of meetup or projects.
All meetup programs will depend on participants. Come only if you want to contribute.
Here are several suggestions for what we could work on:
* Kaggle competition ( https://www.kaggle.com/ )
* Crowd AI ( https://www.crowdai.org/ )
* Crowd Analytix ( https://www.crowdanalytix.com/ )
* Create a model and train according to scientific paper ( https://arxiv.org/ )
* Convert and train model from some ML framework to another one
* Implement some of existing algorithms from scratch
* Read a book/paper about related topic and discuss issues that weren't clear
* Learn new ML framework
* Any other suggestion
This meetup is held regularly, every second Saturday. If you would like to participate, let me know when it would be the best for you and then we can set a date together.