Sequentially Art brings together movie fans for consumption and discussion of our favorite art form! Join us as we explore the art of visual storytelling. This group is for anyone who appreciates movies and wants to talk about them with like-minded folk.
What to expect?
We will host two types of events:
• Movie Night Out: We will watch a movie together on the big screen and then gather somewhere afterwards for discussion (bar, coffeeshop, diner, etc.).
• Movie Discussion: We will gather to discuss a movie previously released and watched individually.
A few words about getting the most out of this group:
• Good conversation and friendships are the goals of this group. If you're just looking for people to watch a movie with then this may not be the best fit for you.
• Late cancellations and no shows can be very disruptive for members and organizers. Please do your best to be considerate of others when managing and updating your RSVP. Multiple late cancellations and/or no shows may result in warnings and/or being kicked out of the group.
• Discussions will generally take place in business establishments not affiliated with the meetup group (ex. cafes, bars, etc.). These businesses need to generate revenue in order to remain in business; therefore, please plan to make a purchase of some kind (ex. cup of tea) while we're there to justify our presence (and the space that we occupy).
• We will maintain a respectful tone and attitude towards all participants in our discussions.
Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. Looking forward to meeting you at the next event!