Needs a location
You can easily brighten another person's day by doing something thoughtful, showing you care or being generous — it might even improve your day. Today as many celebrate Thanksgiving, we're asking you to take a few minutes to perform a random act of kindness.
Leave a comment and share the acts you perform.
Here are some ideas for Random Acts of Kindness go to the website Random Acts of Kindness (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas?page=7) for even more suggestions.
• Let Someone Go in Line in Front of You (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/70-let-someone-go-in-line-in-front-of-you)
• Donate Used Books to a Library (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/62-donate-used-books-to-a-library)
• Help a Child Learn (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/65-help-a-child-learn)
• Pick Up Trash (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/93-pick-up-trash)
• Give Carepacks to the Homeless (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/63-give-carepacks-to-the-homeless)
• Hold the Door Open for Someone (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/69-hold-the-door-open-for-someone)
• Help Someone with Yard Work (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/68-help-someone-with-yard-work)
• Donate Blood (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/143-donate-blood)
• Pay the Tab for the Person Behind You (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/74-pay-the-tab-for-the-person-behind-you)
• Help Someone Whose Car is Broken Down (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/67-help-someone-whose-car-is-broken-down)
• Thank Your Police or Fire Department (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/79-thank-your-police-or-fire-department)
• Write a Letter to Someone Who Made a Difference in Your Life (http://www.randomactsofkindness.org/kindness-ideas/80-write-a-letter-to-someone-who-made-a-difference-in-your-life)