And here's the video, see if you can find your self ;)
We encourage everyone to share your knowledge like:
• Framework: React, Vue, Angular, Express, Loopback, Meteor, ...
• API: REST, socketIO, GraphQL, ...
• Architecture: micro services, event sourcing, message queue, ...
• Business scenario: payment, visualization, data science, ...
If you wanna know more or wanna share your thoughts with us, don't hesitate to send us your talks here https://jinshuju.net/f/MYSflw , or contact me [masked].
如果你想接触更多内容或者想要分享你的话题，不要犹豫赶紧将你的想法告诉我吧！可以填写 https://jinshuju.net/f/MYSflw ，或者直接联系我 [masked].
In the coming event, we'd have:
• 2 main talks (each 20-30mins)
1) 《Build GraphQL schema based on Mongoose》 By Wayne
Both GraphQL and Mongoose are aiming to improve and simplify the developing workflow, but it is verbose to use them together, you have to build duplicated GraphQL type based on Mongoose schema, create simple CRUD method for each model, etc. So it is time to combine them together and make everything simple again.
2) 《 You PROMISE and then?》 By Tobias Nickel
• 2 lightning talks (each 5-10mins)
1) 《Star history》 By Tim Qian
The missing star history graph of github repos.
2) 《A quick introduction to functional programming》By Denise
Functional programming is trendy now, but what does it actually mean? I will attempt to introduce some core principles of FP and demonstrate with JS code examples.
Oh, one more thing. Thanks to our sponsor Crocus, we'll have free beer for speakers! And cocktail discount for all attendees!
Can't wait to see you all!