“Nothing bad happens when women are in a position of power”
– Sallie Krawcheck, Founder and CEO of Ellevest (http://go.slalom.com/e/209772/2017-04-14/2tpc2/38146869)
She Talks Data, in partnership with Slalom's Women's Leadership Network and PayPal, invites you to a very special event focused on engaging and empowering women in the workplace, in the Boardroom, and in life.
Join keynote speaker Sallie Krawcheck (http://go.slalom.com/e/209772/eferrer-https--www-google-com-/2tpc4/38146869), together with eminent Slalom & PayPal senior leaders, for a unique opportunity to share, learn and develop new skills to support your personal journey to empowerment.
Food, drink and special giveaways provided!
Further details to come on the interactive breakout sessions.
Space is limited to 25 She Talks Data members so reserve your spot today!
• 3:00 - 3:15 – Welcome + Intro Breakouts Topics (Please plan to arrive ~2:45pm)
• 3:15 – 4:00 – 1st Breakout session
• 4:15 – 5:00 – 2nd Breakout session
• 5:00 – 6:00 – Dinner/network/social
• 6:00 – 6:45 – Keynote Speech: Sallie Krawcheck
• 6:45 – 7:00 – Q&A + Closing Remarks
• 7:00 – 8:00 – Book signing / social / network
About Keynote Speaker, Sallie Krawcheck:
With a reputation for integrity, creativity, independence of thought, a sense of humor and an unrelenting focus on results, Sallie Krawcheck has built a career that has reached the top levels of success across a range of functions: as a senior corporate executive, as a research analyst and now as an entrepreneur. Recently named number 9 on Fast Company’s list of the “100 Most Creative People 2014,” she has also been referred to as one of the most successful and influential executives in financial services. From turning around and growing troubled wealth management businesses to eliminating Wall Street conflicts of interest and advocating a true client-centered business model, Fortune Magazine called her “The Last Honest Analyst” during her tenure at Sanford Bernstein. She spent years as the guardian of such brands as Smith Barney, Merrill Lynch and US Trust.