Would you like to learn the Italian language...just a little bit, or maybe a lot? Magnifico!
Do you love everything Italian? The music, the language, the food, the art, the wine! Perfetto!
This group will explore our mutual love of Italy AND learn basic conversational Italian along the way. Every two weeks we will meet at an Italian inspired location for BEGINNING Italian lessons (app 1/2 hour) then enjoy an inspired event - hopefully practicing our newly-learned Italian phrases! This meet-up is ideal for those just starting out with the language.
Some suggested activities:
• finding the best Italian food in Denver (sooo many places to try!)
• discovering Italian Art in the DMA
• Opera anyone!
• An Italian cooking class...or two :)
• The art of the Italian hand gesture
• Italian movie night... just to name a few ideas!
About me: I lived in Italy 10 years and have taught foreign languages for over 11 years.
Each meet-up where a language lesson is involved will have a 5$ or 10$ charge to cover lesson materials. Food and wine costs are the responsibility of each member. Grazie mille!