Meetups grow in size and impact through the efforts of volunteers.
6 Unfair Advantages for participants in the Meetup Leader's Group
- Mentoring: from other leaders in the community. You will get relevant and personal feedback!
- Practice: agile leadership in a safe context. We practice Lean/Scrum/Kanban tools, process and perspectives as part of organizing these meetups.
- Guru Access: Meet famous agile Gurus. Some speakers will be nationally known. You will meet them in a memorable context.
- Networking: Organizers interface often with each other as well as Sponsors and Speakers.
- Thought Leadership: Knowing how to create events in and beyond your workplace can help you accelerate agile adoption and be seen as a thought leader
- Bliss: Know that you are helping others be better
To join, do any of these 3 things:
- Sign up at the registration at the next meet up by giving your contact info on the sign up sheet and adding the word 'MLEADER'
- Show up at the next organizer's meet up, Monday March 19th 12 noon at Mission City Coffee in Santa Clara.
- Email Stacey: [address removed] or Dennis: [address removed] or Monica [address removed]