addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Roundabout Message Board › TV show about Brits in Silicon Valley

TV show about Brits in Silicon Valley

Tom J.
user 92755452
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hello there Silicon Roundabout and its many users,

I'm writing from The Connected Set, a multiplatform TV company based in London.

We're in the early stages of developing a docu-soap series about young British tech entrepreneurs as they move to Silicon Valley to pursue their ambitions. The show is being developed for a major British broadcaster.

I was hoping that some of you (or many, being an optimist) might be able to tell me if you knew any individuals/start ups or were someone who either has moved over to Silicon Valley to pursue your dreams or had plans to move there in the near future?

If so we would love the chance to follow their or your journeys for the show, and of course it could be a great promotional opportunity for whatever you're working on. At this preliminary stage we would just like to know whether you or any of your friends or contacts would potentially be happy to talk to us?

This would be so we could talk to them about their experiences as part of our research. Obviously this is totally dependent on their or your interest - although we hope you are, as it's potentially a brilliant opportunity.

I hope that you're able to help us on this. Either way, I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance. Im sure some of you may have questions, if this is the case then please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them.

Best regards,

Tom