This is our 4th 2015 meet up and it is going to be a session on Lean Marketing!
The good folks at Bebop Asia and Akin will be sharing on "Lean Marketing: For best channels, copy, and metrics - experiment.”
Lean Marketing is not about spending less resources on marketing and expecting great results. It is about iterative learning from consumers and understanding their needs early so as to effectively know how to market to them. Come and hear from our speakers on their experience on how to experiment for the best possible way to deliver a product value to customers.
This time, we have Work Central (http://workcentral.com.sg/) hosting us at their brand new co-working space next to Dhoby Ghaut MRT. It is hands-down the best designed co-working space in Singapore!
Venue: Work Central @ Singapore Shopping Centre #06-01 (200m from Dhoby Ghaut MRT)
Date & Time: 18th Nov 2015 Wednesday, 6.45pm registration
*There is a $10.00 fee at the door to help with the logistics of the meetup. Drinks (& beer, depending on venue) will be provided at all meetups.
Part 1 (presented by Peter Justin Yu (https://sg.linkedin.com/pub/peter-justin-yu/3/323/b59), Chief Marketeer @ Bebop Asia)
1. How and why the traditional marketing funnel is different from the lean marketing funnel
2. How to co-curate/create campaigns with your clients (And learn more about your product in return)
3. How to determine which channels are best for marketing
Part 2 (presented by Arvin Tang (https://sg.linkedin.com/in/arvintang), Director @ Akin)
4. How to visualise your target personas early and use it to shape your marketing strategies. (Your products is NOT for everyone)
5. How to stop selling and start caring (why we should start being more consumer-centric)
6. How do you close the feedback loop without having your consumers to say anything (Google analytics, hubspot, co-creation campaigns)
RSVP quickly and bring your friends, colleagues, and anyone you know who will benefit from learning about Lean Startup!
Meanwhile, if you have any question, have lots of ideas, want to be a volunteer, or introduce a speaker to us, please email us at [masked].
SLSC team is made up of a team of passionate Lean Startup practitioners who volunteer to help the startup community understand Lean Startup Methodology better. We hold monthly meetups by sourcing for speakers who are practicing Lean in their startups and fit the topic of the month. You could join us if your are an aspiring entrepreneur, curious students or interested to understand more about Lean Startup Methodology.