Hello and Welcome to our Single and Social Meetup Group:
We are a new group that will cater to those who: (1) will attend monthly meetup activities; (2) want a more small, cohesive and personal group (will cap group at 400 members) to allow for furthering friendships; (3) are SINGLE - that is, not married and/or separated. People who are in dating relationships are more than welcome to join; and (4) are more open to dating if the chance presents itself.
A few reminders follow:
(1) We would like to see YOU out at the events. Please try making it to an event a month.
(2) If you like the group and the events please feel free to make a donation by clicking the donation button in the left side bar. This helps with the meetup fees/event costs.
(3) Please be respectful and change your RSVPs if you cannot make an event/your plans change. If you are a no show for 3 events, your membership will be terminated. You can always rejoin.
(4) If you want to contact someone of the opposite sex, please do so AFTER having met them, not before.
(5) If you are in a dating relationship or single, you are welcome to come to events. If you are married please do not sign up for this group.
(6) If you get email(s) from someone who may be interested in you, please be courteous by replying to that person. If you are not interested in that person and/or are uncomfortable with his/her correspondence, you need to be clear and assertive with them to let them know that you are not interested. On the other hand, if you are interested, please respond promptly to that person, so that he/she is aware of your interest.
(7) If you email someone and your email is not responded to, then please stop emailing that person.
(8) If you attend at least 2 events per month, you may advertise two services/talents/items for sale that we could post in our monthly newsletter (pls submit before the 15th of every month). Our hopes are to: (a) increase member attendance/consistency at our events; (b) network with each other (which is valuable in this economy) AND; (c) give you a venue to advertise within our meetup group. Our end goal is to create a listing of these services for you to access.
(9) Please let me know if there is a someone who is making you feel uncomfortable. This will remain confidential. If I hear that you are bothering another member(s), I will give you one warning to stop. If it continues, you will be banned from the group. We are all adults and need to respect each other's thoughts and space.
(10) We would like you to see who you are. Please post photo before joining this meetup group.
Some of our events will include concerts, dancing, theater nights, canoeing, camping, BBQs/picnics, badminton games, movies, dating discussions. If you have an idea for hosting an event or you hear of an event you'd like to attend, send me an email to KK@DatingCoachKK.com. Suggestions are always welcome!
Please do let any of us know what we can do to make this group better for you. We welcome questions, concerns, thoughts & feedback.
We look forward to meeting each of you and getting to know you!