If you are single and want to date join us, note though this is NOT A HOOKUP site, unsolicited contact is grounds to be banned (more below).
Tired of Online dating? Hopefully we can create an atmosphere where you will meet single individuals, at a social gathering or fun event at different venues.
At a minimum we will be less isolated, have some fun, make new friends and perhaps you will find your next true love, please though be ladies and gentlemen, forcefulness will not be tolerated
Don't send instant messages through meetup to folks you haven't met. Propositions to meet outside of meetup events to a virtual stranger is creepy. Of course a relevant message to or from an event host regarding an upcoming meetup is different.
Thank you for that consideration.
Players there are plenty of other sites if you just want to hook up one on one, don't make folks feel unsafe here. If you have done a meetup with someone and want to send them a good to see/meet you followup to me that is totally different, but if they do not reply or aren't interested don't be a "meetup creep". Of course it's great if folks "meetup" and some magic develops. So please remember while it is fun to "meetup", this group is not "hookup.com" or "match.com". Not everyone here is single or seeking a romance.
Remember if you receive an unsolicited message or suspicious or inappropriate behavior, please report and forward it to me, it is grounds for dismissal of violating party. They probably are spamming others here and in other groups.
Negative or adversarial comments, posts or actions will result in removal and banning of the offending party.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY POLICY:
By joining this group, RSVPing to events, and attending events, you are confirming that you have read, understand, accept and are legally bound by the following:
1. This is a meetup group. Attending events or trips is voluntary by you as a member. Participation in any activity with us by you is at your own risk. You assume the risk for any guest you bring, adult or minor.
2. By joining our meetup group as a member you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the group, it's organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, event hosts, other members and guests from all claims or liability of every type (including court costs and legal fees) for injury or death to any person or for damage to property, loss of personal property or any other wrongful act arising out of or relating to your participation as a member. This agreement applies to you and to other persons who may accompany you in these endeavors, adult or minor.
3. You also agree to hold the organizers as well as other group members harmless. By participating voluntarily in the group, you expressly waive any and all such claims against each and every other member and their guests in the group, including without limitation any and all claims against the group organizers, co-organizers, assistant organizers, and event hosts.
4. Any social events or trips that our group sponsors, holds or provides information about will fall also under the same Disclaimer and Liability guidelines listed above.
5. No hate zone. Please avoid any hateful comments, profanity, political ranting or rhetoric. We will ban rabble rousers. Let's keep this a friendly positive place.
Do you have some fun ideas for events?
If you want to be an event host so you may post an outing just let Paul S know. The cool thing about hosting is you pick, the what, where and when of things that you want to do! The more variety of event types, venues and hosts the better.