addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Singles Seeking Genuine Connection Message Board › Details for Tomorrow Evening's Potluck and Campfire...

Details for Tomorrow Evening's Potluck and Campfire...

Ally
user 11059932
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone,

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone for the potluck and campfire tomorrow! Many long-time friends are coming, as well as lots of new folks, so it will be a fun and dynamic evening. The potluck is at Ally’s place at 5:30 and we’ll head over to the park at about 7:30pm. Please bring directions for both.

I’ve been wanting to have a campfire for months now, so am super excited. The temperature is going to drop to 2 degrees tomorrow night, and we’ll be having a campfire even if it gets super cold. So… bring warm clothes, a hat, scarf and mitts so you can enjoy the evening instead of shivering away. I got lots of hot dogs, marshmallows and stuff to make s’mores!

What to bring:

- Something yummy to eat or drink for the potluck (at Ally’s place)

- A $5 contribution towards the campfire permit and firewood (Dovercourt Park)

- Warm clothes (think winter wear so you’ll stay cozy) and maybe even a blanket

- We have a few sticks, but if you have skewers from your BBQ or sticks laying around, please bring them!

Hugs,

Ally

Map for Dovercourt Park: https://goo.gl/maps/HYjYzPsXR3F2­
Map for Ally's place: https://goo.gl/maps/2sLmZLB69VS2­