Have you ever been somewhere and had a great view or saw something really cool and wished you had someone to share it with? It is really tough to be single today and even tougher to be a single parent and travel by yourself. This meetup will focus on mostly short weekend trips, bus trips, camping trips, day trips, etc. with hopefully a week long trip or two during the summer. Anyone over the age of 21 is welcome to join. We will have some trips just for single adults (single parents included) and others for single parents and their children. For safety reasons, strict rules will be enforced, especially trips where children are present. No creepers allowed! Only active participants please. You must have a recent picture on your profile to be accepted to the group.
and now for the rules:
1. Totally Single Individuals only-no married, separated, or cheating individuals wanted or accepted.
2. Be respectful of others in the group and their beliefs, values, space, and time.
3. Do not contact any member of the group without first coming to a meetup and meeting them in person and GAINING THEIR PERMISSION FIRST!
4. No adult may be left alone with any child under the age of 18 at any time unless they are the child’s parent/grandparent.
5. There will be a zero-tolerance policy for any member that fails to follow the rules or harasses any member of the group. Members will be removed from the group and blocked.
6. Members will not hold meetup or the organizer of the group responsible for any harm, misconduct, or financial loss that may result at any of the meetups or from conduct of other members of the group.
7. Organizer reserve the right to add to these rules at anytime for the safety and well-being of the group.