This meetup marks the 10 year anniversary of the New England Sitecore User Group. We’ll be celebrating together, along with some special guests, as we review the past 10 years of meetups in New England and also hear from prominent speakers in our community. In addition, we’ll be previewing some of the topics that we hope to hear about during Sitecore Symposium 2019 in Orlando. Don’t miss out on this exciting occasion!
• 6:00 PM – 6:15 PM: Networking and Food
• 6:15 PM – 7:15 PM: Celebration of the NESUG 10 Year Anniversary Panel with founders, organizers, and past speakers reflecting over the last 10 years and remembering some of their favorite sessions.
- Panelists and Special Guests:
- - - Jeff Cram, Co-Founder, General Manager Connective DX
- - - Dan Solovay, Sitecore Practice Lead, Velir
- - - Mark Stiles, Principal Developer, Velir
- - - Richard Cabral, Technical Architect, Verndale
- - - Jill Grozalsky, Director of Digital Strategy, Brainjocks
• 7:15 PM – 8:00 PM: Brand Trust – The Power of Being a Better Neighbor
Speaker: Jason St-Cyr, Senior Technical Evangelist, Sitecore
In this age of data management regulations and privacy fears, trust is becoming the new commodity. Brand Trust differentiates with customers, but how can YOU, as an individual, help build this trust? How can you be a better neighbor to your customers through customer engagement and ethical marketing?
Join me on a journey into building trust through individual relationship and community building. Anybody in an organization, regardless of role, can contribute. The more the merrier! We’ll explore an ethical approach to marketing to build trust using 3 guidelines:
1. Be Honest
2. Be Kind
3. Be Helpful
Learn how to improve your connection with your customers, and then we will chat with a special industry guest who will show us how it’s done!
• 8:00 PM - 8:15 PM: Sitecore Symposium 2019 Preview
• 8:15 PM – 9:30 PM: Drinks and Afterparty (Location TBD)