The long awaited return to Holiday Valley, New York
February 23-25, 2019
$450 (payments $200 + $250)
(non MDSC members must join - $25 membership fee)
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT
Trip signup begins at the September 20th monthly membership meeting at Camp Ticonderoga.
CLICKING "ATTEND" ON MEETUP DOES NOT SIGN YOU UP FOR THE TRIP!!!
SEE THE END OF THIS DESCRIPTION FOR DETAILS ON HOW SIGNUP WORKS.
– 2 nights lodging at the Wingate by Wyndham, in Ellicottville (in the heart of town)
– Bus shuttle to the mountain (only 1.3 miles away)
– 2 days of skiing: All day Sunday, and Monday
– 2 full (hot) buffet breakfasts
– Roundtrip party bus (leave the driving to us)– Outbound inc: snacks, beer, wine, water and soda;
Snacks and soft drinks for the return trip.
– Numerous restaurants, bars, breweries and shops to enjoy in the cool town of Ellicottville
– Each room has coffee maker, safe deposit box, hair dryer and free wi-fi
– Pool & hot tub, and fitness facility on site
– Bus departs at 10 am Saturday, and returns Monday night, so we’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the mountain and town
IMPORTANT HOW TO SIGN UP FOR TRIP IMPORTANT
• Trip goes on sale at the September 20th meeting – Lottery signup
A Lottery will be used to assign your place in the sign up line.
Each person can sign them self and a ROOMMATE up for a trip on opening night.
After opening night, if spots are still available you can sign up multiple people.
Paid Skiwi Members present at meeting get first preference on trip sign ups (you can join BEFORE THE LOTTERY the night of )
Skiwi Members who mail in trip applications get second preference
MDSC Members get third preference
Non-Skiwi/Non-MDSC Members get fourth preference & other / mail-in are last
Julie DiMambro: [masked][masked], or
Hanne Skaarup: [masked][masked]