Anyone who is interested in understanding more about how they can improve their general health, help prevent degenerative diseases, or who is interested in losing weight, getting deep regenerative sleep, detoxifying, speeding the healing of tissue injury or burns, lessening pain or depression, decreasing lymphatic congestion, cellulite, lymphedema, or wanting safe enjoyable & relaxing cosmetic improvement without surgery etc. is encouraged to join.
Free community education classes are ongoing and taught by Sky-David.
Sky-David, M.P.T., C.L.T., began his healing career as a physical therapist and molecular biologist. He graduated from U.S.C. in 1977 and interned at Pennsylvania Hospital where Dr. Gilbert Ling, Ph.D. was his mentor. Dr. Gilbert Ling, Ph.D. was the catalyst that led to Sky-David’s life long quest for the understanding and practical use of light on human cellular systems.
Sky has taught life sciences at Harvard, San Francisco State University, and other colleges for over 25 years. In 1989, he trained with Professor Hildegard Wittlinger, in the Dr. Vodder method of Manual Lymphatic Drainage. He has since taught life sciences and lymphatic therapy throughout the United States and Canada. Sky maintains a research, development, and training facility in Carlsbad, CA
Veronica MacKay, M.S., H.H.P., is a lymphatic therapist in Carlsbad, CA. She began her training in preventative health care in 1978. She has a B.A. in Clinical Psychology / Holistic Health from San Francisco State University, and an M.S. in Holistic Nutrition from The American Holistic College of Nutrition. Veronica is certified in Lymphatic Therapy as well as other body therapy modalities. She has studied at the International School of Massage Therapy, the Rosenberg Rand Institute of Body Psychotherapy, The Natural Healing Institute of Naturopathy, the Institute of Quantum Biofeedback Naturopathic Medicine, and the Academy of Bio-Energetic and Integrative Medicine. Veronica is a member of D.A.M.S. (Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome), a non-profit group dedicated to disseminating information regarding the health damaging effects of mercury dental amalgams.
1) The Lymphatic System – What it is? How it works? Why is it important? What is its relationship to weight issues, toxicity, edema, endocrine balancing etc.? And, how to improve ones lymphatic health.
2) Sleep - The importance and numerous health benefits of obtaining deep regenerative sleep naturally. The importance of (REM) sleep. Obtaining true pineal gland health. What is the P-53 gene and how is it upregulated?
3) The Endocrine System – What it is? What is its relationship to sleep, healing, tissue regeneration, dreams and weight loss.
4) Pain, Injury, Inflammation, Tissue Healing – How to bring down pain and inflammation without harmful tissue destructive side effects and speed tissue healing.
5) Immunity – The importance of a strong immune system and how to increase ones immunity simply and easefully.
6) Cosmetic Improvement - How scar tissue can be minimized after cosmetic and general surgery, injury, medical procedures, burns etc. How do puffy jowls, breasts, underarms, stomachs and thighs etc. develop and what one can do about it.