The February meetup is here! Come and see games that were made on Global Game Jam 2019 and also hear a talk.
Workshop: Its all about the Art(ist) by Nik Maierle
In his own words Nik the main topic of the talk will be: If you are an artist, this will help you better understand why you are, where you are. If you are literary anybody else and came in contact with an artist, this will (hopefully) ease the pain of communicating with one. Nik works as a 3D Artist at Interblock and also previously worked for ZootFly.
As for the games from GGJ2019 it would be really cool if each team could bring their game to the meetup so that other community members can try the game and also participants from game jam (because there was almost no time after game jam).
So here is the list of games and team:
- A Relaxing Home from Ethan Grant, Gerkman Teja, Denis Berce, Omar Vector (http://bit.ly/ARelaxingHome)
- Beachy Run from Matej Urbas, Lan Vukusic, Gasper Copi, Matic Rode (http://bit.ly/BeachyRun)
- Drunk Simulator 2020 from Nina Tancos, Luka Prebil Grintal, Andrej Krebs, Matej Mulej (http://bit.ly/DrunkSimulator2020)
- Institutionalised from Istok lovinčič, Jernej Petaros, Laura De Stefani (http://bit.ly/Institutionalised)
- Lux Mori from Jereb Eva, Jošić Hana, Lipnik Eva, Pajnič Rok, Pelaj Adrian, Puc Julijana (http://bit.ly/LuxMori)
- Potion Commotion from Luka Rous, Marko Laharnar, Živa Bardorfer (http://bit.ly/PotionCommotion)
- So Cliche from Ksenija Ozebek, Veronika Burger, Rok Kos, Monica Neddi (http://bit.ly/SoCliche)
- Splash Battle from Aleksander Gregorka, Žiga Vene, Tilen Bobek, Nejc Stanko, Jan Kokalj, Maja Nadvešnik (http://bit.ly/SplashBattle)
- Tori No Katachi from Adam Carballo Romero, Nik Maierle, Maja Nadvešnik (http://bit.ly/ToriNoKatachi )
After that, there will be time for any announcements and of course for catching up with the good people of SloGameDev community.
See you! :)