What we're about
Connecticut's Premiere Lunchtime Business Mastermind and Networking Group
Are you looking to connect with an elite group of Business Owners, Consultants, and Entrepreneurs that live in the Connecticut area, but you’re just sick and tired of attending the same old business card swaps and being pitched by people who don’t even know, much less understand, what your business is all about? Me too! And, I’ve decided to do something about it…
ANNOUNCING CONNECTICUT’S PREMIERE MEMBERS ONLY
Lunchtime Business Mastermind and Networking Group
So much more than just a business referral exchange group, this is a BUSINESS MASTERMIND Networking group. Once a month we’ll meet to laser-focus on one specific business related topic to help you build a stronger, more profitable business and career. Imagine the positive impact that will create for your family and in your local community! You will leave each meeting with fresh ideas and new tools that you can apply immediately in your business to increase your results.
Topics that we will be discussing include: Marketing & Advertising, Social Media, Goal Setting & Getting, Time Management, Branding, Creating Your Unique Value Proposition and much, much more...
This exclusive membership only group is for you if:
1. You’re a successful entrepreneur, consultant, or business owner. We know and respect that you have a demanding schedule and are looking for a productive, structured and focused environment to collaborate with other business people and learn new skills to enhance your business and career.
2. You’re looking for time-tested, proven business strategies that actually work, rather than iffy hype and fluff that sounds good in theory but hasn’t been tested in the real world.
3. You’re looking for a place where you and the unique value, perspective and experience you bring to the table are valued and appreciated.
4. You’re able to commit to being an active member of the group, to meet new people, build relationships and learn innovative business techniques to help you increase your productivity and profitability.
This group will not be a good fit for you if:
1. Your sole focus is, “What’s in it for me?”
2. Your idea of a Mastermind Networking Group is high-pressure pitching, prospecting and selling.
3. You are bored, “know-it-all-already”, are arrogant, want to be part of a “clique,” are stingy with referrals (there are always PLENTY to go around) or like to complain, judge and gossip.
Guests are welcome to attend up to 2 meetings for just a $5 administrative fee (per meeting) before becoming a committed member. To ensure diversity, there is only one member representative per industry allowed in each group location.
If this sounds like the type of group that can help you thrive in 2017 or if you know someone who could benefit from this type of environment, please feel free to share this information or contact Courtney Taylor directly via email at email@example.com or 203-441-5327.