What we're about
We are community-based enthusiasts focused on the Smart Columbus (https://www.columbus.gov/smartcolumbus/home/) initiative. Visit our website (https://www.scodemeetup.org/) for more information.
We will be continuing the momentum from the 2018 Hackathon ( http://hackscos.com ). Our goals are to enable community participation in areas of BI/Analytics, Data analysis / Visualization and software development.
Promoting Smart Columbus open datasets (https://www.smartcolumbusos.com/data) to solve challenges related to the quality of life and economic growth of Columbus.
• Create a community that provides freedom to connect, learn, innovate and collaborate.
• Encourage participation by providing data, tools, and education.
• Serve as a reliable means of communication between Smart Columbus and the community.
• Community github - https://github.com/SCODEMeetup
• Slack channel - https://techlife-columbus.slack.com/ , channel name "scode".
• Smart Columbus Open Datasets - https://www.smartcolumbusos.com/data
• Seed use cases to solve - https://www.smartcolumbusos.com/data-stories
Note: The meetup is open to individuals of all backgrounds and skillsets in the Columbus community. You can be the developer, designer, product or business idea person or an engaged community member with a problem in mind to solve. There is a place for everyone. Even if you haven't attended the hackathon please stop by if you want to pitch/understand/contribute.