addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

So Cal Photo Walkers Message Board › A Message from Our Sponsor

A Message from Our Sponsor

Paul Edward R.
user 68831612
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey Guys!   Normally, I won't inundate you with commercials, but we only have one group sponsor, so I though it would be ok to introduce them to you.   Your info is NOT given to them -- or anyone.

The sponsor is Shootsac.  I'm a little biased because the company founder is a former second shooter of mine (in my wedding business), and I also help her with customer service and other projects, on occasion -- but I'm not an 'affiliate'.  I make nothing from her sales.  OK, so that's the disclosure, but I wouldn't be telling you about Shootsac if I wasn't a happy customer.  I've been using one for more than four years.

The Shootsac is not a camera bag -- it is a lens bag that literally can change the way you shoot.  Rather than me telling you about it, let's have the designer show you.  I shot this little video of her, so grab some popcorn and enjoy.

http://vimeo.com/22458351­

If the link doesn't work, just copy & paste to your browser's address bar.

The company's web site is www.shootsac.com

If you decide to try one, they have a 30-day, no questions asked return policy.  In the Coupon Code box, use:    meetup10 for a 10% discount.

Happy shooting -- and I'll see you at one of our photo walks, someday, soon.

Paul