Want to do things with other Geeks and nerds? - people who get your book references, who understand when you want a saving throw, or why your angry its taken you x years and some game has nerfed you.
This is a group for gamers, readers, trekkies, computer people, costumers and everything else you might find in a con. This is a group where you can be social and geeky. It is a group dedicated to fun and friendship amongst like minded people.
As this is a geek group it will cover everything from boardgames to dinners, breakfasts to kayaking. Be Geeky with others!
This group is focused on providing opportunities to explore fun activities with people you have things in common with whether at a geeky activity or outside enjoying the elements.
Please be aware that there is an attendance policy:
- If you join the group and do not attend a meetup with 90 days you will be removed you from the group - If you do not attend a meetup within each 6 months without mitigating circumstances you will be removed from the group
If you don't want to be blocked:
• No Sales or Solicitation to Group allowed.
• This is not a dating group - asking people if they are single/have a man/want to go out on a date will get you blocked.
• Complaints from multiple members will get you blocked
• We are LGBTQ, Race and Religion friendly - no discrimination will be allowed or tolerated
As we are an intellectual group, we are non-politically correct in conversation - any discussion about race, religion and politics is allowed until a member says they are uncomfortable then the conversation should stop immediately.
I'm embarrassed, but I kind of want to see the Warcraft movie? I mean, I played it for years and even though I know it will be just awful I want to go see it with people who used to love the game as much as I did.