What we're about
A meetup for people who use social media for personal and professional. The enthusiasts, the executives, the influencers, the managers, the power users. Learn about how others are using social media. Share best practices on what works and what doesn't. Experiment with new strategies and tools.
Take what we share with you, and come back for some more.
Agenda for the meetups are as follows:
Intro (15 mins)
• Welcome and introductions to one another
Guest Speaker with Q+A (30 mins)
• A guest speaker who is in the trenches of social media will share their best practices and stories they have
Break (15 mins)
Social Surgery Sessions with Mentors (1 hour)*
• Break out into groups of 3
• Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced groups
• Depending on your level of comfort with social media we can have a mentor help you with your questions
*feel free to bring your laptops/tablets so we can help you on the day.
Liverpool Social Media Meetup is brought to you by bmicro (http://bmicro.co/) & Liverpool Girl Geeks (http://www.liverpoolgirlgeeks.co.uk/).