A meetup for people who use social media for personal and professional. The enthusiasts, the executives, the influencers, the managers, the power users. Learn about how others are using social media. Share best practices on what works and what doesn't. Experiment with new strategies and tools.
Take what we share with you, and come back for some more.
COMING SOON TO MANCHESTER - WE HAVE LOCATIONS ARRANGED AND NOW IN THE PROCESS OF PLANNING SPEAKERS. For more information check out the 'Social Media Meetup Liverpool' - we've been running meetups for over 2 years and time to spread our wings.
Agenda for the meetups are as follows:
Intro (15 mins)
• Welcome and introductions to one another
Guest Speakers with Q+A (30 mins)
• 3 guest speakers who are in the trenches of social media will share their best practices and stories they have
Social Surgery Sessions with Mentors (1 hour)*
• Break out into groups of 3
• Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced groups
• Depending on your level of comfort with social media we can have a mentor help you with your questions
*feel free to bring your laptops/tablets so we can help you on the day.