Do you want a great social life and to be connected with people that you click with?
I'm Gail Didier and I help women to get their ideal social life. I am using Meet Up for my business as a platform to reach women who want to improve their social lives, and to be able to RSVP to events.
Each event is specifically for connecting you with people that you click with so you get the chance to make long term friendships. You'll also have a number of events each week to choose from to keep you very socially active:p:)
All events are prepaid to avoid "no shows" on the day/night, and I try to keep the event prices as reasonable as possible.
If you’re still not sure whether this is the group for you then see if any of these apply to you:
• The thought of turning up to an event where you do not know anyone is nearly as bad as the thought of a visit to the dentist
• You want to go out for a vino or dinner but your friends are all busy with boyfriends, hubbies or bubbies
• You’re into any or all of the following: wining, dining, coffee’ing, brunching, lunching, movie’ing, holidaying, basically anything that entails you leaving the house
• You want new friends in Auckland because your old friends are in [fill in where your old friends are]
• You’ve had enough of spending all week with work people and then having to hang out with them at the weekend too. You’d like to trade them in for some new weekend friends
• You want to do high tea at a fancy hotel but your friends want to do normal tea at someone’s house
• You’d like staying home on a Friday night to be a choice as opposed to your only option.
If any of these do apply to you then Social with a Twist is the ideal group for you:)
This is ideal for women who want to spend an evening mingling and socialising with other professionals/women in business. This event will also have women from the Business with a Twist group https://www.meetup.com/Business-with-a-Twist/
We will be in a reserved area in the lobby bar at the Stamford Plaza.
This event is $36 and includes following selection of shared food:
Cured and dried meats
Grilled sausages with grilled eggplant, courgettes and capsicum
Pizza with vine tomato, buffalo Mozzarella and basil pesto
Vegetarian spring rolls
There is parking at Downtown car park which is just a short walk to the Stamford. https://at.govt.nz/driving-parking/parking-in-auckland/downtown-car-park/ ($2 per hour after 6pm)
The event starts at 6pm so feel free to arrive any time from then. Food will be served at 6:30pm so don't be too late if you don't want to miss out on food:). You can stay as long (or short) as you want to, as this is a mingle event as opposed to a sit down dinner.
Pre-paid event fee is $36 and includes food, and happy hour drinks will be available to purchase throughout the evening. (Always drink responsibly and within the legal limits when driving).
Send your RSVP through if you're keen to mingle with some like-minded women. Payment is due by Fri 26th April. I will send through payment details prior to due date. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU RSVP and answers to the RSVP questions.
Payment is non-refundable if cancellation is made less than 48 hrs prior to event
I organise numerous events and use Meetup as my RSVP platform for my business to connect women socially and in business .