• We are a Socialising group for those wanting to meet new people and make new friendships. We have a team of experienced hosts to welcome you and plan socials in quality venues and locations. If you click "see all" on the home page you will find a variety of socials from bar crawls, Jazz afternoons, drinks, meals, walks, comedy nights and single's nights.
• We understand people can often feel nervous or apprehensive which is why all our events are organised by our experienced hosting team. Our aim is for SocialLifeUK Member's to have a good experience, so please ensure you have a good profile photo so we know who to look out for and we ask that you're courteous and respectful to fellow Socialiser's.
• Most of our socials are FREE, however we will ask for a donation of £1 (payable to the host on the day), to help with admin/ meetup fees so we can keep the site going and put on more socials.
• The exception will be our Singles nights charged at £5-£10 as we include ice-breakers/ discounted drinks with this type of event (we will send out a PayPal link for this).
Disclaimer (the serious bit!):
SocialLifeUK want everyone to have an enjoyable social and we aim to choose the best venues and locations. Attending our socials is at your own discretion and we advise that you read the social description/ meeting location/ time of the social meetup/ updated meetup comments and familiarise yourself with the host and the guest list. We are NOT responsible for the Member's journey to the social, the Member finding the venue, any purchases made by the Member e.g. food, drinks, tickets. We do not tolerate racist, sexist, lewd, aggressive or bullying behaviour and if this happens we will remove you from the group. Any comments published that are discourteous to others will be deleted. We are NOT responsible for clashes of personality or differences of opinion and if this happens at the social we advise you to walk away and converse with someone else. A clear profile photo is required so others know who they are meeting. If there is no photo then the member will be removed.
• Any complaints are to be made to Julie via the Meetup messaging system or at firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the social, host and the issue.