What we're about
Upcoming events (1)
Despite being successful professionally, when it comes to your personal life you don't connect with others as easily as you’d like.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You sometimes miss the non-verbal cues people are sending and mis-read situations
- You unknowingly give off mixed or confusing signals and your interactions become awkward
- You want to be more approachable and connect deeper and more genuinely with others, but don’t know what you’re doing wrong
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU THEN JOIN US IN THIS HIGHLY INTERACTIVE AND FUN Q & A SESSION.
BODY LANGUAGE is the most significant and often overlooked way we communicate with others.
With every interaction our body language tells the world who we are, what we’re thinking and feeling, and what we’re confident and less confident about.
THE GOOD NEWS IS UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU AND OTHERS ARE SAYING NON-VERBALLY CAN BE LEARNED!
This is your opportunity to better understand the subtle non-verbal messages you and everyone are sending out, and be able to connect with others more quickly and easily.
You’ll get to ask all the questions about body language you’ve wanted to ask, but didn’t know who could answer them.
Questions like ...
• How do I know if someone is open to having a conversation?
• Sometimes I can appear stand-offish. How do I become more approachable?
• What can I do non-verbally to make others feel more relaxed and at ease?
• How can I tell if a conversation is going well or not?
• Is there a way of gracefully letting someone know I'd like to wrap up the conversation through my body language?
AT THE END OF THIS Q & A DISCUSSION YOU'LL HAVE INCREASED YOUR SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE IN SENDING THE MESSAGES YOU’D LIKE THE WORLD TO SEE, AS WELL AS BETTER UNDERSTAND THE NON-VERBAL CUES OTHERS ARE SENDING YOU.
If you'd prefer to ask a question anonymously you can private message the facilitator and your question will be included in the discussion.
Tickets are FREE to this online Q & A session. Please register for your free ticket on our Eventbrite page. Spaces are limited
YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION THROUGH OUR EVENTBRITE PAGE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT.
* This session will be recorded (audio only).
Zoom event login information will be emailed to you the day of the event.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS IS A CAMERA-ON EVENT, so please be camera ready. Participants who do not turn on their camera will be respectfully asked to leave the event.
We look forward to seeing you for a lively and enlightening discussion!