Time: 16h00 - 18h00
Venue: Johannesburg Stock Exchange (Atrium Venue- Ground Floor)
• 16h00-16h45: Puppet IT automation by Thunyiwe Mohaule
Join Thunyiwe as he uncovers the world of puppet automation and configuration management. He will cover a range of topics in this domain like: its history, why use puppet and its benefits, puppet competition trends, installation and configuration as well as a practical demo.
• 17h15-18h00: Continuous Delivery by Rogerio Ferreira
Rogerio will cover the primary purpose of software delivery: to provide a product to the customer that will validate a business idea, and ultimately provide value to the end-user. Today more than ever there is a need for quicker feedback between the customer and the business, and this iterative process must be performed quickly, cheaply and reliably. Continuous Delivery makes it possible to continuously adapt software in line with user feedback, shifts in the market and changes to business strategy.
Note to attendees:
- Seats are limited ! So RSVP today.
- Secure underground parking is available. Please ensure you RSVP for this event on this meetup group for security reasons.
- Bring along your business card and we will put you down for a lucky draw in our next Technology Hub event.
- Halaal catering and standard drinks will be served.