The London Software Craftsmanship Community (LSCC) was founded with the purpose of improving and mastering the craft of software development. The group has over 4,500 members to date - the largest and most active crafting community in the world.
We want to share the ethos of the LSCC with the Northern tech community and therefore this is a group for local software professionals -regardless of their level of experience- to improve and master their craft. The term 'craftsmanship' applies to the methodology and principles of the movement - this is an inclusive group for all with a coding interest to attend.
We'll be hosting talks, hands-on sessions and all manner of events; we look forward to you joining our community.
• Working, well-crafted software
• Steadily adding value while responding to change
We're delighted to invite you to our next event and this time it's a hands-on session.
You are a software company. You need to satisfy the demands of the market.
But market demands change over time, can you keep up? Can you become the market leader, and stay there?
Extreme startup is a game that simulates a market and companies trying to satisfy it's demands.
To take part, you will need:
* A laptop
* The ability to run a server in your desired language
You can split into pairs or teams so one laptop per person might not necessarily be needed.
* There are a limited number of places to attend the session. If your plans alter, please do change your RSVP as soon as possible
* We'll serve light bites and refreshments from 7pm before starting
* While the term 'craftsmanship' applies to the methodology and principles of the movement, this is an inclusive event for all with a coding interest to attend
Please contact [masked] should you have any queries or require support.