What we’re about
This group is for software developers that:
• care and are proud of what they do
• are not only into working software, but also well-crafted software
• are about quality over quantity
• are about crafting over crap
We'll be covering topics and discussions on:
• Clean Code
• Pair and Team Programming
• Good Software Design and Architecture
• Coding Dojos
• Book Club
Partners and Sponsors:
Upcoming events (1)See all
- Demystifying Ensemble Programming - Open Space (English)Link visible for attendees
Ensemble programming (also known as team programming and mob programming) is a collaborative software development approach where the entire team works together on the same task, in the same place, and on the same computer. Whether you've just heard of it or are practicing it regularly, join us in this event to demystify ensemble programming.
If you're having trouble convincing your colleagues to try it, struggling to keep everyone engaged, or looking to improve your ensemble programming experience, we can discuss it all. You decide on a topic and navigate the event, as it’ll be in the Open Space format.
Open Space is designed to be highly participatory, inclusive, and collaborative. There will be no designated speaker or person responsible for the topic and its outcome. Everyone participating in a selected stream fully controls their sharing experience and the session's outcomes. As a result, there is highly engaged group discussion, exchange, and networking. You can read more about open space here: https://www.agilealliance.org/glossary/open-space.