The Software QA & Testing meet-up is scheduled for the month of February.
It has been requested on several occasions that we take an evening to discuss Mobile Testing tools. And this is the month!
Topic: Mobile Application Testing Tools
For those of you testing in the mobile space, we would love to hear your experiences and learn what tools you use.
Never used a mobile testing tool? That's o.k. Take a few weeks and research this topic. We would love to hear your findings.
If you find a cool tool and want to show or demo it to the group, we will have a projector on hand that you can hook up your laptop to.
Please note: This meeting will have a loose agenda and will be heavily dependent on discussion and group participation as there won't be a formal presentation.
This meeting is for:
- Seasoned QA & Testing Professionals
- New testers starting out
- Those interested in starting a career in testing
- Anyone interested in learning more about mobile testing tools
Time & Location:
6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin OH[masked]:00-8:00 p.m. - February 26, 2013
- Take I-270 to Exit 17A (US 33 East/161 East)
- Exit 17A will turn into Dublin Granville Rd.
- Turn left on to Post Road (1st intersection you come to)
- Veer immediately right onto Frantz Rd./Kilgour Place. You will see a sign for OCLC
- Drive into the campus. You will see three buildings. At the stop sign, turn left and follow signs for the Kilgour building. Visitor parking is out front.
- Please come into the visitor entrance of the Kilgour building (by the lake) and let the receptionist know you are here for the meetup.
Be sure to tell your friends and co-workers about this meeting (especially those working with mobile applications).
Don't forget to RSVP!
I look forward to seeing you there.
- Matt Hutchison