What we're about
Sol Mamas are folks from all tribes building friendship, extended family and community while enjoying the outdoors and a host of other activities together.
We are a diverse group of all colors, sizes, genders and orientations who tend to share a love for inclusive communities, human compassion, non-judgement, travel, camping, nature, sustainable living, social justice, racial harmony (deconstructing race), intentional community, and wellness.
What We Do:
- Family camping, backpacking and other outdoor family-friendly fun
- Toddler play dates and field trips
- Daytime nature walks and hikes for parents and children.
- Group fitness classes (like Zumba, yoga, Boot Camp, etc.)
- Regional and international travel excursions
- Health & spiritual wellness retreats
Please also follow Sol Mamas at facebook.com/SolMamas (http://www.facebook.com/SolMamas)!
See you in the Great Outdoors!
Release of Liability:
By joining this group, you hereby RELEASE and DISCHARGE it's organizers all liabilities and claims from any of the causes of the actions that you and your guests have or may have in the future, for injuries, damages, death and or economic loss without limitation of any kind in any of the activities in this group and release the organizers (hosts) and providers from all liabilities and claims therefore. By attending meetups, you are consenting to being photographed and having those photos shared.