What we're about
This is a free meetup where members will learn, practice and apply Lean Startup and Jobs-to-be-Done methodologies to solve their business problems.
Potential topics for discussion during the meetings:
• Lean Startup tools and techniques
• Net Promoter Score - a tool used to calculate customer engagement
• Opportunity Matrix - a tool used to calculate and rank opportunities in innovation
• TOWS Matrix - an extension of SWOT analysis to shape your company's strategy
• The 5 Whys Technique - a process to understand the root cause of a problem
• Strategy Canvas - a framework for building a compelling Blue Ocean Strategy
• Utility Map - outlines all the levers companies can pull to deliver value and various experiences to buyers. Also from the Blue Ocean Strategy.
• ERRC Grid - four actions for companies to create a new value curve from the Blue Ocean Strategy
• Push Pull Habit Anxiety - a tool used to understand the forces working on your customer when deciding to purchase your product.
• Customer Journey Map - a tool used to capture the relationship between a product and the customer from the customer's perspective.
Who is it for?
This is for Lean and JTBD practitioners and non-practitioners. Whether you have a business with specific problems you want to fix, or if you want to gain knowledge and learn practical techniques, join us!
We do have two requirements. Members must:
1. be open-minded and willing to accept and apply lean principles
2. commit to participating and/or contributing to group activities
Why is it special?
We believe that our format will allow members to sharpen their business skills whether they decide to present their business problems or to act as "consultants."
We look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event!